Sunday, November 11, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to Consulting 360!!

I am looking at presenting, exchanging ideas on Consulting. As Name suggests, this blog is to see 360degree view on any topics. I will be writing about my experiences and advices on consulting/Entrepreneurship.


My initial articles would be aimed at people working in the Banking Software and services. For consultants working on client sites implementing systems or designing and developing systems for software vendors. I would also be writing about different countries I have visited/visting during my consulting, along with few information on visa processing etc (which might be useful for Indian consultants)

You are all welcome to post relevent articles and bits of news that may be of interest. I would also like to hear your stories and feel free to write here.

I Hope, it is useful to you.

Welcome once again and enjoy reading it!!

GP

No comments: